Every year i do that list in my previous blog. But i notice that year after year, they don't really change.Maybe because if we put it into simpler words, they all are about me wanting to be a better person.
So for a change i'd do a list that's more specific, like this:
1. Go on a date. 2008 was a no-date year for me.Seriously.My friends were telling me to move on and try other guys, stop thinking that all of them are jerks.
2. Paint. Ever since i could remember, i've loved anything that has to do with art.But when i started college i stopped drawing. I always get envious of fine arts students in my school when i see them painting stuff.My goal is to fill up my room with canvases by the end of the year.
3. Take my vitamins. I don't take my vitamins that's why i'm always sick.
4. Minimize yelling at my brother. I'm qick-tempered so most of the time when i'm angry, i take it all out on my brother.
5. EAT BREAKFAST! I'm always waking up late for school so i forget to eat breakfast 99% of the time.
6. Plant sunflowers in my mom's garden. I love sunflowers.
7. Learn to cook adobo. All i know is to fry and boil!HAHA!
8. Go to Megamall. It was the biggest mall in the country. People are actually SHOCKED when they find out that i haven't gone there even once.
9. Party on my 20th bday. I don't celebrate my birthdays. I didn't even have a party on my debut!
10. Vlog. It's time to use that YT account.
- Current Mood: dorky